In-Home Consultation Services
Maybe you don’t need a full-service interior designer or maybe it just isn’t in the budget. But you can still have access to our experience, our knowledge, our resources and our guidance. With our consultation services, we come to your space, listen to your goals, and then give you practical and professional advice on how to get there. You can then do the research, the coordinating, the shopping and whatever else you need to get the project underway. A few short hours of consultation, and you’re well on your way to the start of a beautiful solution. A single consult can set your mind at ease and could easily save you hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Choosing paint colors. Painting a room is expensive, even if you paint it yourself. We can help you choose the right colors for less than it would cost to repaint.
- Choosing fabrics. Whether it’s color, texture or pattern
for upholstered furniture, choosing the right fabric can be complicated and mistakes are expensive.
- Window treatments. A big decision and especially hard to envision. Let us help you decide what kind, what style and which material.
- Floor plans. Not 100% sure on your floor plans?
Let us give you a second opinion on
flow and functionality before you break ground or buy furniture.
- Furniture arrangements. Have a room that just doesn’t work? We’ll help you figure it out.
- Material and finishes selection. Most materials are pricey so it’s important to choose wisely. Let us advise you on granite, marble, hardware, flooring, tile, hardwoods, plumbing, cabinetry, finishes and more.
- Collections and artwork. With all the time and expense you’ve
put into acquiring them, we can show you how to display them to their best advantage.
- Moving to a new home. Having trouble making your furniture fit in the new space? We can give you a fresh eye.
- Resources and more. We can help you with inherited items and garden refreshes as well as things like sharing resources, allocating your budget, general brainstorming, lighting, small events, table settings, etc.
To arrange your consult today:
Call us or email us, and we’ll set something up. Minimum consult is one hour, and we can usually work you in within a week or two. We’re also flexible on schedule and can come out on an evening or weekend.